Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Pharmacy

Sunday night a few new friends from Wisconsin, Jenn, and myself took a trip into East Nashville and landed at The Pharmacy for food and drinks. I had heard a lot of great things about this place, but never had the chance to go. When you walk in it's a very old-school vibe. Wooden tables and chairs that lead to a large indoor/outdoor bar and eventually an outside garden patio is the basic schematics of the place. There are old style prescriptions, articles, and doctors notes on the walls that make this place fit for the name.

The menu features rare beers, homemade flavored sodas, and of course...BURGERS. Everyone at our table tried a different beer and they did not disappoint. I got this raspberry beer that honestly tasted more like a wine cooler than a beer...so it was absolutely perfect for me. I then got a regular cheese burger and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. The bun was amazing...not your typical bun, but super soft and delicious. The tater tots that accompanied were great and the bottomless glass bottle of water at the table helped soak it all down.

The Pharmacy is very reasonably priced, for a beer and burger my tab was about $14. I will definitely be going there again to soak in the atmosphere and have some delicious eats!


No comments:

Post a Comment